About HBS Angels of Boston
- HBS Angels of Boston, as an affiliate of the HBS Association of Boston, is an educational and networking forum for Harvard Alumni and other participants who are interested in researching and investing in early stage companies on an individual basis.
- HBS Angels Alumni Association is one of the largest Angel Networks in the world with twelve chapters across 4 continents, 1,000+ members, 300 companies funded, and $60 million invested.
- Angel investments are made by individual HBS Angels of Boston members. Companies apply for funding, members screen 10-50 companies and invite 4-6 companies for each pitch event. Companies that receive funding gain access to the vast global network of HBS Alumni and mentors.
- Harvard is the number one school attended by startups that raised $100 million or more, according to TechCrunch. HBS is the number one business school for entrepreneurship with more than 1,300 entrepreneurs and nearly 1,200 companies that combined have raised in excess of $39 billion, according to Poets & Quants.
- If you represent a company seeking angel funding, please go to our Entrepreneurs page – NO AFFILIATION with Harvard is required to pitch.
- If you are a Harvard Alumnus looking to join as an angel member, please go to our Investors page.